We guarantee the puppy is in good health to the best of our knowledge at the time of sale. To keep this guarantee valid you, the purchaser, must have the puppy examined by your vet within 48 hours, excluding weekends and holidays, of receipt of the puppy. If the vet finds the puppy to be unhealthy, the puppy must be returned to me within 72 hours of purchase, with a statement from the vet. I assume no responsibility for any charges incurred by the purchaser. If the puppy is found to have a health issue at the initial vet visit and purchaser decides to keep the puppy, I will not be held responsible for any expenses incurred. Any returned puppy must be accompanied by all the paperwork supplied by seller.
Violation of this agreement voids any guarantee
1. There is no guarantee this puppy is of breeding or show quality. All puppies are sold as “Pet Quality”.
2. Puppy is guaranteed for 10 (ten) Months from the time of sale against fatal and life threatening genetic/hereditary defects. If this happens I will replace your puppy with a puppy of equal value when available. This replacement will only happen if my vet receives copies of any and all findings, test results, and exams from your vet and both agree on the issue. If your puppy passes away it must have an autopsy done to determine genetic/hereditary issues at your expense.
3. Purchaser must provide all required immunizations from time of puchase. All puppies come with fecal lab exam, vaccines up to date, microchip and toy, shot records **Not keeping to date with vaccinations voids your guarantee**
4. Common parasites such as fleas, ticks, worms, coccidia, giardia, kennel cough, etc. are not covered, this guarantee also does not cover what is considered common for the bulldog breed, such as, cherry eye, entopian, loose hips, any kind of skin allergies, elogated palate, stenotic nares, uneven bites, undescended testicles, thyroid dysfunction, and autoimmune disorders, the buyer is fully responsible for a puppy at the point in time it leaves our possession to travel to its new home.
5. If puppy is being shipped the purchaser pays shipping costs and the cost of the crate, if puppy needs to be returned to the seller the shipping is at the purchasers cost.
6. This guarantee only applies to the purchaser and is non transferable. No cash refunds are given. If the puppy is lost or stolen I will not replace it. If at any time in this puppies life you decide you cannot care for it any longer and return the puppy to me, it will be on a surrender and no monies will be exchanged.
7. The above mentioned puppy is sold as a Purebred English Bulldog or Purebred French Bulldog.